omputer and Internet technology is a real blessing which has given direction and support to the modern world. It has so much intermingled with the profession and personal lives of people that it's difficult to imagine a day without it. It has touched every corner of life and people from all walks of lives are using this. One should be highly grateful to the enterprising efforts of scientists and developers who are consistently involved in the business for a better tomorrow. However, problems and obstacles have never remained an exception. But certainly these are challenges which provoke towards development and invention.
In early days computer support was catered through direct on-site visit of technicians or by repair shops. Gradually, this method was substituted by remote technical support. In fact, this is a dynamic concept and is of great help. The Internet feasibility and the advent of quality remote software have given wings to the concept. This online support has crossed all barriers and hurdles and one can expect the support anywhere anytime. Whether one has a need of PC repair at home or office, in day or night, facing small or big problems he can get instant help through the Internet or phone.
Computer Support is used in a broad sense and it encompasses support for every computer related issues which one might face in his life. Operating system, application software, router, printer and other program or devices are widely used with computer. A problem with any of these is inevitable. Again, there are brands and their respective models or software versions as well, so the term computer support gets segregated again accordingly. Microsoft Windows NT, Apple Mac, Linux, UNIX are the commonly known operating systems. Likewise, application software and security software are too available from various brands. This software are regularly updated or revised by the developers to induce better technologies and features.
Though, brands are offering Remote Technical Support but they restrict to their own products. As one can't limit himself to one particular brand of software or hardware so this specific tech support would not be enough to deal with computer problems in long run, hence, there is a constant surge for independent technical support provider, who can provide all-round support. Companies indulge in the business offer support for all brands, and one just needs to call the Tech Support Phone Number and permit technicians to have the remote access of his machine. Responsible technician diagnoses the system in front of owner's eyes and troubleshoots it to fix the related issues. Hence, this has also mitigated the chance of data theft. They can also help the consumer to clad the system with the desired software and set-up and configure important peripherals with it. In case of system crash one doesn't need to worry too much, by making a right contact at right time he can restore his system and get back his valuable assets. Besides, they can provide driver support, antivirus support, e-mail support and more.
Moreover, these tech support services are catered by subject matter experts, at competitive prices, and with warranty periods so the consumer is always in safer side, and he can keep his fingers crossed and enjoy next-generation computing.
Does your business need the services of a computer consulting firm? Before you rush out and hire the first techie or slick-salesperson that knocks on your door, be sure to consider these favorite Computer Consulting 101 hiring tips for screening and interviewing local computer consulting firms. In this first in a two-part series, we'll look the root of the problem, as well as the four most basic criteria that you'll need to ask about when searching for computer consulting vendors.
Computer Consulting 101 Preventative Medicine
Many small business owners have a tough time knowing how to deal with difficult computer consultants. However, if you're able to uncover potential problems at the start of your computer consultant/client relationship, you can avoid many of these unpleasant issues altogether.
Root of the Problem
While most entrepreneurs and small business managers know exactly what to ask when it comes to hiring for internal staff positions, hiring a computer consulting firm can be more difficult.
So on top of dealing with the myriad legal issues surrounding how you retain the services of contractors (best advice: consult with your attorney), as opposed to hiring employees on your payroll, you'll need to know how to ask the "right" questions. Don't make the ultra-common common mistake of focusing on the wrong things. Use these Computer Consulting 101 Hiring Tips as your checklist for doing your homework before you sign on the dotted line.
Part-time or Full-time Computer Consulting
Do you have a "day job"? Are you moonlighting?
Solo Practitioner or True Computer Consulting Business
What do you mean by the "we"? Are there any other people who work at your company?
Are they employees or contractors? What are their names, specialties and backgrounds? How long have they been with the company? Will they be involved with this account? (Tip: The more pointed questions you ask, the more you'll flush out the B.S. and hyperbole.)
Small Business or Large Company Computer Consulting Experience
What "size" is your typical consulting client, in terms of number of PCs, employees and annual revenue?
Generalist or Specialist Consulting Company
What industries or vertical markets have you worked with? And in what particular aspects and software applications?
What kinds of products, services, and platforms does your company shy away from? Do you work with any specialty hardware, software or services vendors?
The Bottom Line
In this first of a two-part series of these Computer Consulting 101 hiring tips, we looked at why small business owners and managers find that computer consulting companies are so difficult to hire, as well as four basic issues that you must confront when searching for a new computer consulting vendor. In the second installment of this two part series on Computer Consulting 101 hiring tips, we'll look at how you can get your hands around the true costs of using a computer consulting firm, as well as how you can more objectively evaluate the computer consulting firm's suitability for the task of servicing your company's technology needs.
Finding computer parts can take you to some interesting places. If your are lucky you can just pick up the phone, call and pay someone who has already done the necessary leg work but if not your are going to have to do it yourself.
Don't you just love that term, Do it yourself. Buying up old computers is one way to get the computer parts you need but there is no guarantee the part you are looking for is going to be in the best condition or that it will not be out dated. To add insult to injury the part may not be there, although there are times you can find some computers in good shape a great computer source for a hobby.
Combing the thrift stores is another way to find computer parts. A lot of the computers are much older models but in pretty good shape.
What you get out of the older ones really depends upon what you want to do. If you are into state of the art equipment these computer parts will not do for you at all. As odd as it might sound if you have a Saturday afternoon to just ride around you will be surprised how many computers people just sit on the curb, after all you are only lookingfor parts.
But, that is enough of the pull yourself up by your own bootstrap talk.. Your business is busy and you need a reliable computer parts source to keep it up and running; and you need your computer parts to be reliable.
There is the favorite place to look, online. Go to a reputable online computer parts store, type in your computer parts code and find what you need. Online storeshave a very sophisticated line of computer parts and enough to take care of your business needs.
The parts are of high quality and guaranteed to work. Power supplies, IO Cards, switch cables, and the list goes on. You won't need to guess, and you will not go through the trauma of tearingdown a whole computer just to get an individual computer part that may not work, or may not be there, doesn't that just warm your heart. But then you may just have the time. Don't be a tough guy, go ahead and save yourself the aggravation and let the professionals to get you the computer parts you need from a computer parts source that you can count on. The shipping is easy, your parts can be on the way and you can go on to the more pressing things concerning your business.
Everything is fast today in the business world and you must find fast ways to keep your business moving. It is necessary to do business with a company that understands time is money and you need reliable service as well as a great product.
Equipment Right here you can discover the very best computer accessory for your laptop computer, keep track of, printer, scanner, speaker, projector, hardware and more. laptop computer accessory compaq laptop computer battery compaq laptop computer battery charger compaq laptop computer computer ... Large primary compartment functions a padded laptop computer computer pocket, accessory pockets, mesh disk pockets, and ample space for company papers. Right here you can discover the very best laptop computer, keep track of, printer, PDA, computer element and accessory.
Rack enclosure, enclosure accessory, enclosure accessories service, accessory enclosure, computer rack accessory, accessory 19 rack, ..... So, you can do much better than simply searching for accessory computer present by taking advantage of this extremely unique hosting answer. If not, Click here to return to your search for accessory computer present We hope we aided with accessory computer present. Large primary compartment functions a padded laptop computer computer pocket, accessory pockets, mesh disk pockets, and ample space for company papers. We have every computer accessory to fulfill your company or little company needs. We were unable to discover outcomes for your search term - "accessory comparison computer price".
Price ranges for computer accessories differ relying on which computer accessory you are looking for, producer, total capabilities, and speed. To make sure you are buying the correct computer accessory, please appear to see in case your Notebook is appropriate using the accessory. To make sure you are buying the correct computer accessory, please appear to see in case your Pc Book Notebook is appropriate using the accessory. Connect the digital digital camera and computer by way of a USB connection cable (included within the digital camera accessory kit). When ready, connect your computer and digital camera by the USB connection cable included within the digital camera accessory kit.
Right here you can discover the very best laptop computer, keep track of, printer, PDA, computer element and accessory. Equipment Right here you can discover the very best computer accessory for your laptop computer, keep track of, printer, scanner, speaker, projector, hardware and more. Purchase computer accessory, computer equipment, computer sport, computer hardware, computer software, computer provide, computer energy provide, computer program. producer scsi dvi usb lan mp3 y cable ieee1394 adaptor accessory computer cable computer peripheral energy cord 3d-multimedia ..... Membership of Melb Computer is most likely the very best accessory you can buy for your private computer. ...laptop computer accessory compaq laptop computer battery compaq laptop computer battery charger compaq laptop computer computer ... A wireless accessory eliminates the necessity of punching holes through walls or furnishings to hyperlink computer systems and peripherals.
I've a accessory computer desk furnishings! Our computer accessory shop has everything you can require at low-cost prices, so start your on-line buying now. Now you can evaluate prices from all of the major manufacturers by searching for every computer accessory.
If you have a natural affinity for computers, and you enjoy working with machines, then one of the most rewarding and enjoyable jobs that you might want to look at is that of becoming a computer technician.
Among the benefits of becoming a computer technician is that it is a very varied and interesting profession, in which you can choose from a number of different ways to progress, and also choose whether you would like to be self-employed and running your own business, or you can work for an employer and follow a more structured employment path.
One of the routes into the work of a computer technician in recent years has been to study a course in computer building or repair that will give you a good foundation of knowledge about how computers are constructed, and how the various parts within the computer work together and complement each other.
Another option if you have already been tinkering and upgrading your own computers for some time is to look for a local computer technician who should be fairly experienced, and is willing to take on an apprentice so that you can get plenty of practical experience, and then apply this experience under their supervision as you develop your computer knowledge.
If you prefer to work in an environment where there is a more structured progression and development in your role as a computer technician, then you may want to consider looking at corporations which have large offices in your area, as these will often have a number of IT staff already working there. Among the benefits of following this career path is that the company will often sponsor you or at least give you some support in earning more qualifications and accreditations to help you develop.
Once you have begun to be established as a computer technician, then it is valuable for you to think about getting more qualifications or accreditations, which will allow you to increase the breadth of your knowledge and experience, which will naturally assist you in getting more lucrative opportunities, and moving forwards in your career as a computer technician. These can be either educationally based, or be accreditations provided by manufacturers.
Whichever route you choose, becoming a computer technician can be both an interesting and lucrative profession.
Does your company need to retain the services of a competent computer consulting firm, but you have no idea how to really evaluate "competence"?
In the first part of this two-part series on Computer Consulting 101 hiring tips, we looked at why small businesses find it so difficult to hire good computer consulting companies, as well as four basic questions that you must be addressed when searching for a new computer consulting vendor.
Now in this second and final installment of this two part series on Computer Consulting 101 hiring tips, we'll look at how you can evaluate the true, often-confusing expenses of using a computer consulting company, as well as how to more thoroughly review the computer consulting company's professional credentials and experience.
Reseller, "Pure" Computer Consulting Company, or Hybrid Technology Provider
Does your company resell various technology products, such as hardware and software? Is this a profit center or do you mind if we shop for our products elsewhere? And if we do shop elsewhere, can we still purchase your needs analysis and procurement services?
Are there any other vendors, such as ISPs or telephone companies, that your firm acts as an agent or affiliate for? In other words, do you accept commissions or referral fees for steering business toward certain vendors?
Costs, Hidden Charges, and Billing Procedures
What are your payment terms, rates and hourly billing minimums? What is billable and what is not billable?
Do you charge for your travel time? Telephone support? E- mail/online support? Remote support?
Are there any hourly rate billing premiums for after-hours or emergency service? What constitutes "after hours" or an "emergency"?
Do you offer support contracts? What are the cost and benefits?
Client Reference Accounts, Case Studies, and Testimonials
Can you tell me about one of your more long-term small business client accounts?
Can you tell me about one of your more recently signed-on clients? Can you tell me about a small business client who didn't work out and why?
Can you provide references?
Research/Developments and Keeping Skills Sharp
How do you keep up with new tech developments?
What do you bill clients for and what do you absorb internally? Are there any gray areas?
Training Approach and Knowledge Transfer
How do you feel about handholding and in-depth training with users?
What kind of user and technical training can you provide?
Will you train our internal computer administrator to become more self-sufficient, even if it takes away from your "job security" and opportunities to bill more hours?
The Bottom Line on Computer Consulting 101 Hiring TipsDon't fall into the ultra-common trap of hiring an independent computer consultant or computer consulting firm that isn't a good fit for your business. Use these Computer Consulting 101 hiring and screening questions as the basis for making a more informed hiring decision for your computer consulting vendor. And if you have any doubts, don't be afraid to seek out a second opinion with another computer consulting company
Whether you have a fully equipped home office or whether you only touch a computer when you're at work in an office outside the home, there's no denying that a computer is a wonderful tool – that uses electricity.
While it is true that computers are not one of the big consumers of electricity in today's home – they consume only a minute amount in comparison to, say, electrically heated water or ovens – they still consume some. Every little bit counts when it comes to saving electricity, so why pay for power (and create a larger carbon footprint and/or more pollution if your local electricity comes from petrol or coal-fired power plants) that you don't actually have to.
These tips should help you feeding your computer more electricity than you have to:
* Shut your computer down overnight. It doesn't need to sit there on standby for eight hours (if you're getting the right amount of sleep) doing nothing. Apparently, this is also good for the system. PCs running Windows Vista need to be shut down and restarted every two or three weeks, while those running earlier versions of Windows need complete shut-down and restarting more often.
* While standby and hibernate modes use some power, they use less than just letting the computer sit there with the screen saver bouncing around the screen. If you're using Windows, you can adjust the power save mode via the Control Panel under the Screen Saver settings. Some keyboards have a helpful little button (with a picture of a crescent moon on it) that you can press to put the computer to sleep instantly – like the spindle does to Sleeping Beauty – without going through 10 minutes of screensaver. Use this button when you know you're going to be away from your computer for an hour or more (if you're going to be away for more than five hours, turn the whole thing off). If you haven't discovered this little setting – a lot of people haven't – then make friends with it next time you get fed up with your current screen saver and want to change it. Or how about doing it right now?
* At home, you don't need to keep the printer on the whole time. Just turn it on when you need it. OK, if you are likely to need it several times in one day, then keep it on. This is particularly true of laser printers, which use a lot of energy to start up. But if you aren't going to need it today, don't even bother turning it on.
Some figures from the USA give an indication of how much power could be saved if everyone followed these simple tips. The UK figures should be similar, although scaled down to suit the population.
* If everyone in the USA shut their computers down overnight, this would save the amount of electricity put out by eight big power stations.
* Using the Power Settings to make the computer go to sleep (hibernate, low power mode, standby mode or sleep mode) can save up to 80% on your current energy usage if you're not currently using them.
* Only 5% of current computer and laptop users have set the power settings to the most efficient mode (US figures).
* Cleaning your computer and home equipment on a regular basis will improve your computer's speed
Google is most popular search engine. We all use google daily. Google has solution for every problem, just type your problem and click search it will give lots of answers. Even searching convert into googling, nowaday everyone does googling not searching. You can also do fun with googles here are some google fun tricks:
No, here's the answer. Google's name is a play on the word googol, which refers to the number 1 followed by one hundred zeroes. The term was coined by Milton Sirotta, nephew of American mathematician Edward Kasner, and was popularized in the book, "Mathematics and the Imagination" by Kasner and James Newman. Google's play on the term reflects the company's mission to organize the immense amount of information available on the web.
Now lets have fun..try these things
Run before Chak norris finds you
1). Go to Google home page.
2). Type find Chak Noris and click on i'm feeling lucky.
and see what google find for you..
It will show a message in red "Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you."
French militory Victories - google confuse between victories and defeats.
1). Go to Google home page.
2). Type french military victories and click on i'm feeling lucky.
See the result.
"Did you mean: french military defeats "
The answer to life the universe and everything is 42
1). Go to Google home page.
2). Type the answer to life the universe and everything and click on search.
see the result the answer to life the universe and everything is 42.
This answer is from book The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, as the "Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything
1). Go to www.google.com
2). Type in "google loco" and press "I'm feeling lucky"
See the jumping Google logo ( It may take time ) .
Is it beer o'clock?? Google's answer yes
1). Go to www.google.com
2). Type in is it beer o'clock and press "I'm feeling lucky"
See the result. I must be YES in bold black letters.
Last but not least, game from google. You can play Pacman on Google's Homepage.
Play Packman on Google
In honor of the 30th anniversary of everyone's favorite arcade game, Google has embedded a static artistic homage to Pac-Man on the Google homepage and installed the game itself. Google logo has been turned into a Googlified version of the Pac-Man game.
To play Pacman on google
Go to www.google.com/pacman.
Sandbox is security mechanism that creates a virtual space in which all changes to files, settings and downloads are performed intercepted and, after restarting the computer, they are erased from the disk.
There are few sandbox programs such as Sandboxie and Virtual Sandbox, which allows you to run any program installed on your computer.
Sandboxie runs your programs in an isolated space which prevents them from making permanent changes to other programs and data in your computer.
Sanboxie has many advantages. It provides Secure Web Browsing. As all malicious software downloaded by the browser is trapped in the sandbox and can be discarded trivially. It Enhanced Privacy, collects Browsing history, cookies, and cached temporary files while Web browsing stay in the sandbox and don't leak into Windows.It Secure from E-mail Viruses and other malicious software. They can't break out and can't infect your real system. It alsoPrevents wear-and-tear in Windows by installing software into an isolated sandbox.
It sounds like virtualizaiton, it is. But it's small, lightweight virtualization, whereas full blown virtualization products are large and cumbersome. Also, the changes Sandboxie makes to your computer are minimal compared to full-fledged desktop virtualization software like that offered by VMware.
Click here to Download Sandboxie.
Rename the link to .tk Domain name
Download this simple free Utility And Costomize your url to .tk urls
Free .tk Domain name
What is a domain name?A domain name is a name that you use to get to a website. Usually it ends with .com or with your local national extension.
What is Dot TK?Dot TK is a FREE domain registry for all websites on the Internet. It has exactly the same power as other domain extensions, but it's free! Because it's free, millions of others have been using .TK domains since 2001 - which makes .TK powerful and very recognizable.
How will it help me?Using a short Dot TK domain name makes it easier for others to find your website. You can link your Dot TK domain name to any website, webpage, homepage, web profile, weblog, web gallery or image gallery - it doesn't matter. Registration is easy!
More visitors to your websiteDot TK not only offers a FREE domain name, but also links your website for FREE with TiKinet. TiKinet is the network of all active Dot TK websites. When you create a TiKilink, which is basically a short and powerful description of your website, your link will be added to all Dot TK websites that are related to the same subject as yours. This will dramatically increase the number of people that visit your website. Using the Dot TK Traffic Check you can track how many people visit your website, and from which country they are from.
What do I get when I pay for a domain name?Free domain names refer to other existing webpages. Free domain registrants have only the usage rights of the domain. That means that if a free domain is used for spam or illegal content, it will be directly removed. As a paid registrant you will have the full license rights of the domain and you have no minimum usage requirements.
Virtual Graphics Card
Why to by a costly graphics card when you can solve the need for free? Agp graphic cards, pci graphic cards video cards and their compatibility to our system is a big headache. Now i am going to explain How to play latest games without graphics card .
There is software called 3danalyser that changes different graphic options under DirectX 8 and OpenGL. 3DA changes different CAP-bits.
For example, if a game requires HW T&L, 3DAnalyser emulates these bits and the games runs on graphic boards which dont have HW T&L capabilities. This means, advanced 3D Features the your old 3dCard is not capable of, are reported
as available in Hardware, but have their calls intercepted and therespective 3D Features will not be rendered .
Here is the download link:
MICROSOFT GIVE THIS FOR FREE
Now you can easily ( 1 click process ) Create, customize and publish websites for free in web matrix.....
Download it now and have a new experience with microsoft.. Install and create your own website and publish it through web matrix....
I experienced it myself...---its simply awesome.
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL WEBMATRIX
be advanced than others .......
Delete An undeletable FileSometimes you may have been caught in the situation in which you are not able to delete a file that you want to. In such cases, it becomes a sort of headache.
Following procedure can be adopted to counterfeit the problem:
* Open a Command Prompt window and leave it open.
* Close all open programs.
* Click Start, Run and enter TASKMGR.EXE
* Go to the Processes tab and End Process on Explorer.exe.
* Leave Task Manager open.
* Go back to the Command Prompt window and change to the directory the AVI (or other undeletable file) is located in.
* At the command prompt type DEL where is the file you wish to delete.
* Go back to Task Manager, click File, New Task and enter EXPLORER.EXE to restart the GUI shell.
* Close Task Manager.
Or you can try this
* Open Notepad.exe
* Click File>Save As..>
* Locate the folder where ur undeletable file is
* Choose All files from the file type box
* Click once on the file u wanna delete so its name appears in thefilename box
* Put a at the start and end of the filename (the filename should have the extension of the undeletable file so it will overwrite it)
* Click save.
* It should ask u to overwrite the existing file, choose yes and u can delete it as norma....
be advanced than others....
Don't forget to subscribe for latest updates and comments
Just follow the following steps:
1. Select any file or folder.
2. Right click on it, press rename or simply press F2.
3. Press and hold the alt key. While holding the Alt key, type numbers 0160 from the num pad.
Note: Type the numbers 0160 from the numpad, that is, the numbers present on the right side of the keyboard. Don't type the numbers which are present on top of the character keys.
4. Press Enter and the nameless file or folder will be created.
Reason: The file or folder that seems nameless is actually named with a single space.
But what if you want to create another nameless file or folder in the same directory ?
For this you will have to rename the file with 2 spaces. Just follow these steps below:
1. Select file, press F2.
2. Hold alt key and type 0160 from the numpad.
3. Release the alt key. Now without doing anything else, again hold alt key and press 0160.
4. Press enter and you will have second nameless file in the same directory.
5. Repeat step 3 to create as many nameless files or folders in the same directory.
- For your own privacy purposes or say it for security reasons you can Create A Hidden User Account under windows xp/7 operating system.
- This tweak will easily allow you an account that is normally displayed on the Welcome screen to be hidden from view. To log on using that hidden account it is necessary to use the Log On To Windows dialog box similar to the one that in Windows 2000.
2. Registry Key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \SOFTWARE\ Microsoft\ WindowsNT\ CurrentVersion\ Winlogon\ SpecialAccounts\ UserList
3. Modify/Create the Value Data Type(s) and Value Name(s) as detailed below.
4. Data Type: REG_DWORD [Dword Value] // Value Name: Type Name of Account to be Hidden
5. Setting for Value Data: [0 = Account is Hidden / 1 = Enabled]
6. Exit Registry and Reboot...
While the account is hidden on the Welcome screen, note that the account profile will be visible in C:\Documents and Settings or wherever user profiles are stored as well as in Local Users and Groups.
How To Disable Windows Genuine Advantage Notification
All you need is to follow these 3 damn simple steps and you are done...
You got rid of such notifications.....
1. Reboot Windows in safe mode (hold the f8 key while booting and you will get the option to boot in safe mode) and then:
2. type window + R or start then RUN and then type regedit (REGISTRY EDITOR)
3. In registry editor type ctrl+F (COMMAND FOR FIND) Search for wgalogon folder and delete it.
3. In your windows directory search for files wga* and delete them.
CONGRATS YOU GOT RID OF SUCH NOTIFICATIONS !!!!!
Windows Genuine Advantage will not bother you anymore.
Backup everything before you do.
be advanced than others...
comment if you like...
this is how regisrty shorcuts works
Be advanced than others..
your comments are welcome...
Rename Multiple files at onceWhen you copy pics from your digital camera, they usually have unrecognizable name.
You can rename all similar files at once with this procedure. This also works for renaming any type of files.
1.Open the My Pictures folder. (Click Start, and then click My Pictures.) Or open another folder containing files that you want to rename.
2.Select the files you want to rename. If the files you want are not adjacent in the file list, press and hold CTRL, and then click each item to select it.
3.On the File menu, click Rename.
4.Type the new name, and then press ENTER.
- All of the files in the series will be named in sequence using the new name you type.
- For example, if you type newyear, the first will be named Birthday and subsequent files in the series will be named newyear (1), newyear (2), and so on.
- To specify the starting number for the series, type the starting number in parentheses after the new file name.
- The files in the series will be numbered in sequence starting with the number you type.
- For example, if you type newyear(10), the other files will be named newyear (11), newyear (12), and so on.
- This is all about how to rename multiple files at a time....
be advanced than others..
your comments are welcome....
Control + C : Dangerous Sometimes
Control + C is one of the most popular windows shortcut that is used to copy conteent from one place to another. Content includes simple text, pictures, etc.
BUT, please be very careful when u press ‘Ctrl + C’..
Here is some useful information about this shortcut….
Ctrl+C may be the most important work we doeveryday. But it’s not a very safe thing to do. Read on to know why.
What happens when you press Ctrl+C while you are Online?
Just try this:
1)Copy any text by Ctrl + C
2)Use This Link:
3) You will see the text you copied was accessed by this web page.
Do not keep sensitive data (like passwords, credit card numbers,PIN etc.) in the clipboard while surfing the web. It is damn easy to extract. The text stored in the clipboard to steal your sensitive information.
You can stop hacking of clipboard content by doing:
Go to internet option of explorer
Tools menu then Internet option then Security Custom level
In setting, Select disable under allow past operations via scripts.
be advanced than others...
comments if you like it...or any problem..
- BIOS password is a trivial issue that if you are the device owner and can take your time.
- First, there are large lists published to the internet of those master codes you are referring to, but more importantly
- THE BIOS password is stored in a volatile memory that is supported by a CMOS battery (a Little watch battery looking thing the size of a washer.)
- First you need to Remove your laptop's battery, then AC-adapter cord and finelly pen the laptop and remove the CMOS battery.
- Attempt to power it on a few times (Now Hold the power button for 50seconds or so, repeat)
- This is usually enough to drain all the residue charge from capacitors and finally wipe away the volatile memory.
- If it fails, do it again, and wait 24-48hours before putting any power back to the device
- This is how you can change bios password easily...
be advanced than others....
Your comments are welcome.....
This trick uses the trick to remove all the plugins from the plugins directory to somewhere else.
Hence, whenever you open adobe reader, it directly opens the files without loading any plugins and the speed is almost like Notepad.
1. Just Go to the installation folder of adobe reader
(C:\program files\adobe\acrobat\reader\.. whatever)
2. Then move all of the files and folders from the "plugins" directory to that of "Optional" directory. (I repeat again and paste the files NOT copy & paste).
Also make sure that adobe reader is not open else it will lock all the files and aill not allow you to move the files).
Now your adobe reader will load as fast as notepad.
Be advanced than others..
1.Copy/Paste the following code in Notepad And then Save it as anything.reg
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
@="Your Name Or Name of the Application"
@="Location Of The Application"
2.Now edit it and then Type your name In
3. If u want to get any application, once you click Your name or name of application
Then , Type the location Of the application Which u want to open In:
@="Location Of The Application"
For eg.C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\messenger.exe
Thats It finally save it And then Run it .
To add Application Control Panel
To add Application Add/Remove
To add Application Reboot
@="shutdown -r -f -t 5"
To add Application Shutdown
@="shutdown -s -f -t 5"
Access Your Folders as Drives
FOR SURE THIS ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING TRICK YOU HAVE EVER SEEN..
THIS AMAZING COMPUTER TRICK is all About :
Now You can easily create Virtual Drive in your Computer.
** Accessing your folder as a Drive !!! isn't it amazing!!
** Now you can easily show-off your friends or make them fool , as the drives
will show the Disk Space of folder's drive so it looks like disk
space has been increased !!!
Do The Follwing :
1. Start -> Run
2. Type CMD followed by ENTER
3. Type subst Y: D:\folder and hit Enter key.
4. You can replace Y: with your own desired Letter
(Don't use existing Drive letters)!
5. You can replace D:\folder with the path of your favorite folder !
6. Now, type exit
CONGRATS YOU ARE DONE
BUT THE TRICK IS NOT COMPLETED YET.........
As soon as you Restart your computer the Virtual Drive Disappear !!!!!!
IS THERE ANY SOLUTION????
OF COURSE THERE IS....
Now We will make a batch file for that which makes that drive every time on start-up !
how to make batch file ???? STEP BY STEP------
1. Open Notepad
2. Type : (as it is given under up-to 3 lines)
subst Z: E:\folder
3. File -> Save As...
4. Name it : virtual-drive.bat (you can have anything.bat)
5. Start -> All Programs
6. Right Click on Start-up -> Open
7. This open the Start-up folder (right click on start-up folder then click explore)
8. Paste the Virtual-Drive.bat file here !
YOU ARE DONE COMPLETELY NOW....
PLZ FOLLOW FOR LATEST UPDATES AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THIS POST....
google_ad_client = "ca-pub-8467369827454345";
/* Web Hosting */
google_ad_slot = "1383642196";
google_ad_width = 728;
google_ad_height = 90;
Why waste a cd or dvd to make window and boot...
1. first Download UltraISO . download here (with serial key)
2. "Burn" the .iso image of any window to the USB
just using these steps..
3. Open the image of Vista / Win7 /Xp with UltraISO
4. Then chose WRITE THE DISK IMAGE.
5. Chose your USB in the 'Disk Drive'
6. Now Choose method and then click on write.
7. After Writing to disk is complete. Boot the system
with the USB drive.
8. You can Boot your system with the usb.
be advanced than others.....
How to Change your IP Address in Windows XP / windows 7Back to first method for more details regarding answer on question how to change ip address.
To change IP address of a computer in WIndows XP:
- Start -> Run
- type cmd -> type ipconfig /release then
- type ipconfig /renew
Alternate methods . . . . . . . . .. . . . . .
1. Start -> Setting -> Network Connection
4. In Network Connections window you will find Internet
connections ( like Local Area Connections / lan ).
5.Select that and with right mouse chose "Disable". Wait for sometime
until process has been finished
6. then again select your internet connection with right mouse and click on 'Enable'.
How to Change IP Address in Windows Vista
Below is method to change IP address in Windows Vista:
- Right click on Networks -> Properties -> Netwrk & Sharing Centre
- In Network and Sharing Centre right click on your network card
- Select Diagnose -> Windows Network Diagnostics window
- select Reset the network adapters
How to Change IP Address in Windows 7
To change IP address in Windows 7 please follow these steps:
- 'Start' -> 'All Programs -> Accessories and right click on 'Command Prompt' and then chose 'Run as Administrator' or
- 'Start' and then type in 'Search' field 'cmd'
- open cmd.exe
- Type ipconfig /release..
- type ipconfig /renew..
- Start -> Control Pane
- Left click on "Network and Internet -> Network and Sharing Center
- On the left side choose "Change adapter settings"
- Right click on your network card and from the drop-down choose Properties.
- Under the "Networking" tab -> "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)" or "Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)" and then -> "Properties".
- Iamong these 2 options "Obtain IP Addresss Automaticaly" and "Use following IP Addresss" chose first one.
- now your IP address should be
IP Address Location
BUT YOU NEED NOT CHANGE THEM JUST CONVERT THEM ACCORDING TO TIME
WHY TO WASTE 4,000 ON NEW EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE......
NOW JUST USE EASY PLUG AND PLAY CABLES (MENTIONED BELOW) AND CONVERT YOU INTERNAL HARD DRIVE TO EXTERNAL.......
BE ADVANCED THAN OTHERES