Delete An undeletable FileSometimes you may have been caught in the situation in which you are not able to delete a file that you want to. In such cases, it becomes a sort of headache.
Following procedure can be adopted to counterfeit the problem:
* Open a Command Prompt window and leave it open.
* Close all open programs.
* Click Start, Run and enter TASKMGR.EXE
* Go to the Processes tab and End Process on Explorer.exe.
* Leave Task Manager open.
* Go back to the Command Prompt window and change to the directory the AVI (or other undeletable file) is located in.
* At the command prompt type DEL where is the file you wish to delete.
* Go back to Task Manager, click File, New Task and enter EXPLORER.EXE to restart the GUI shell.
* Close Task Manager.
Or you can try this
* Open Notepad.exe
* Click File>Save As..>
* Locate the folder where ur undeletable file is
* Choose All files from the file type box
* Click once on the file u wanna delete so its name appears in thefilename box
* Put a at the start and end of the filename (the filename should have the extension of the undeletable file so it will overwrite it)
* Click save.
* It should ask u to overwrite the existing file, choose yes and u can delete it as norma....
be advanced than others....
Don't forget to subscribe for latest updates and comments