- How often do you copy songs from a CD? Or some photos from a CD?
What do you do? You select the required files and do a CTRL –C. Open the destination folder and do a CTRL-V.
- Here is something you can benefit time from. Customize your SEND TO MENU.
This sounds simple and you can do it in less than sixty seconds. You can create your own BASKET.
- First you’ll need access to hidden files. So change your view settings to make all hidden files visible.
- Tools -> folder options -> view (tab) and select the show hidden files and folders.
- go to parent drive:/documents and settings/(user name)/send to
- Open up my computer and locate your most used folders.
- Create a shortcut of the most used folders in SEND TO FOLDER.
- You can do this in a number of ways.
Right click -> send to desktop(create shortcut) and move the shortcut from the desktop to the SEND TO FOLDER
Copy the most used folder and go to SEND TO FOLDER and right click -> paste shortcut.
- Also remember to rename the shortcuts to send to videos or send to potos. We don’t need confusion when we use the same later.